This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the dreamybean.co.uk website (hereinafter "the Website"). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Website. If you are uncertain, you can always contact us on the Customer Care number below.
The Dreamy Bean Guarantee
It is unusual that any of our customers are unhappy with the products we supply. However, if you are unsatisfied in any way with the product you have purchased, you can return it to us and we will refund your money in full. Products must be returned to Dreamy Bean within 14 days of you receiving the goods.
Unless Dreamy Bean has notified you that your order will be delayed, you should receive your order within 7 working days of placing your order within the U.K.. All orders outside the U.K. will be shipped within 7 working days. However if the order is for a specific occasion like Valentine's day or Christmas, we will endeavour to send by that date.
All orders over £20 qualify for free delivery.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with the Dreamy Bean is stress-free. If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with any part of our service, please let us know so we can make things right.
Please tell us straight away by using any of the following:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending postal mail to this address Dreamy Bean, Unit 1a Shakespeare Industrial Estate, Shakespeare Street, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD24 5RY, UK. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
General Terms & Conditions
1. The materials made available on the Website are directed solely at consumers who access the Website from the United Kingdom. Dreamy Bean makes no representation that any product referred to in the materials on the Website is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Website or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Website will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and both parties, (you and Dreamy Bean), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
3. The Dreamy Bean has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Website, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Dreamy Bean disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Website.
4. Dreamy Bean assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Dreamy Bean be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Website or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Website
(iii) the performance or non-performance by Dreamy Bean
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website.
5. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Website does not imply endorsement by Dreamy Bean. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by Dreamy Bean.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other websites, which are not under the control of Dreamy Bean. When you activate any of these you will leave the Website and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website, which is not under the control of Dreamy Bean.
7. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
8. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Website.
9. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.
Win a year’s supply of coffee giveaway terms and conditions:
- This promotion is open to all UK residents
- You must be at least 18 years of age to enter this competition
- How to enter: Follow @dreamy_bean on Instagram, like the post dated 30/12/2020 and tag at least 2 friends in the comments. Tagging extra friends will count as multiple entries. For a bonus entry, share the post to your Instagram story and tag @dreamy_bean
- The opening date for entries is 30/12/2020. The closing date for entries is 11:59pm on 08/01/2021. No entries after this date will be accepted
- No purchase necessary
- Multiple entries are allowed
- The prize is 12 packs of 227g cafetiere grind flavoured coffee, with 3 packs being delivered every 3 months
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and subject to availability. No guarantee is given as to the quality of the prize
- No cash or prize alternatives are available
- Dreamy Bean reserves the right in their reasonable discretion to substitute any prize with a prize of equal or greater value
- The winner of the competition will be drawn at random from all correct entries and notified via Instagram direct message within 7 days of the closing date. Where we require details from you, if you do not provide these within 28 days of notification we reserve the right to select a different winner
- Dreamy Bean’s decision as to who has won the competition shall be final
- The entry instructions are part of the Terms and Conditions for this competition. By entering the competition you are agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you will mean that your entry will not be valid, and you will not be allowed to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition you are agreeing that, if you win, your name and entry may be a) used for the purpose of announcing the winner and/or distributed to individuals who request details of the winner and/or b) in any related publicity by Dreamy Bean, without additional payment or permission.
- Under no circumstances will Dreamy Bean be responsible for any loss, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion of the competition or prize.
- Dreamy Bean will not be responsible unless required by law, for any loss, changes, costs or expenses, which may arise in connection with this competition and Dreamy Bean can cancel or alter the competition at any stage.
- Any dispute relating to the competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.